Social Media Marketing Executive
GovNet are Britain’s leading public sector events and publishing organisation. We are comprised of several divisions covering events, seminars, expos, training courses and publications.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Media Marketing Executive with a strong passion for everything social.
The role offers an exciting opportunity in managing all Social Media activities such as content strategy, paid advertising and social tools to increase the companies ROI on both Twitter and LinkedIn. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the introduction of new social media channels campaigns across a number our exhibitions department.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Develop a clear ROI on both Twitter and LinkedIn through increase brand awareness, customer engagement and delegate acquisition
- Monitor consistent performance of social media marketing campaigns across multiple events
- Measurement, testing and reporting on social media activity
- Delivering social media calendars and plans to support broader marketing activity
- Generation of reports across all events on social platforms
- Lead generation for the sales teams through paid social media channels
- Maintain paid advertising campaigns across each show and channel within their budgets
- Liaise with the rest of the marketing team to ensure consistent brand messaging on each show
What we are looking for:
The role holder will have strong experience in creating and enhancing Social Media channels, dealing with both organic and paid campaigns and developing ROI from numerous different social platforms.
We are looking for someone who is well versed with up-coming trends, proactive and takes initiative to explore new ideas for the social channels to increase the number of visitors it brings to the websites, sales leads generated and visitor acquisition numbers.
A passion for social media is essential with a minimum of 2 years’ autonomous experience in managing different social accounts across both Twitter and LinkedIn and reporting against their performance.
Ideally we will also need strong familiarity with using social tools and reporting analytics.
Whilst holding a BS/BA (Digital) Marketing / Journalism degree is desirable, a must have is having the ability to think creatively, identify/resolve problems, and be self-motivated.
We also require the candidate to have an interest / understanding in the latest policy trends and on goings within the UK.
Working with us
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work, in a fast growing company dedicated to providing the highest quality services and events. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and we offer a competitive salary, holidays, childcare vouchers and a pension scheme.
The closing date for applications is: 31st May 2017