Senior Sales Executive – HETT
GovNet are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive to join our GovNet Exhibitions division working in our Central London office. This role offers candidates a sought-after opportunity in selling highly lucrative sponsorship and exhibition spaces across a portfolio of prestigious events to the private sector.
Since 1997, GovNet has consistently delivered innovative, thought-provoking and insightful events, ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums. All of which are specifically for the Public Sector.
For over two decades, we have provided unrivaled access to reliable and up to date information and created a platform where leading experts, high profile speakers and public sector employees can network, form partnerships and work towards a common goal.
Job purpose: As a recognised leader in Public Sector Events, and due to expansion and growth, this role offers candidates an exciting opportunity to work on the leading Health Care Event in the UK – Healthcare Excellence Through Technology
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate sales revenue through sponsorship and exhibition stand sales to healthcare technology companies
- Surpass KPI and revenue targets
- Accurate CRM and pipeline management
- Research and lead source using all available digital resources and attendance of relevant tradeshows and networking events
- Increase knowledge of the Healthcare market (e.g. Sector size, Sector Value, Funding available)
- Gain thorough understanding of the product and healthcare market place
- Applying an intelligent and strategic approach to the sales pitch to understand the client’s needs.
- Maintain and grow client relationships
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Ambitious and passionate about sales and delivering a good customer experience
- Excellent and confident telephone manner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to research industry news and identify relevant leads
- Money motivated and commercially minded
- Experience of working in B2B sales is essential
- Able to work to monthly and show revenue targets
Healthcare Excellence Through Technology (HETT) is the UK’s leading health technology and smart health event, bringing together a specialist audience of over 4,000 health and care professionals covering IT and clinical informatics, clinical and operational end-users, procurement and commissioning.
HETT presents new and emerging technologies to help improve efficiencies and performance of the NHS and private hospitals leading to better patient outcomes.
Visitors to the event are healthcare professionals from public and private healthcare providers, NHS Governing bodies like NHS Digital, NHS England, NHS Clinical Commissioners. Exhibitors provide technology services to healthcare providers. Those services include Clinical Software, AI and IT Services.
You will be selling to a range of specialist health tech companies, start-ups and enterprise. Exhibitors include HP, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Emis, TPP etc. The role will be predominantly new business but also account management
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
GovNet offers the opportunity to work in impressive central office locations. Providing flexible working patterns, un-capped commission and sales incentives. GovNet provides on-going support whilst progressing in a sales career with a reputable fast-growing company. We take pride and excellence in what we do and to ensure this is maintained, we also offer full training on our company background, market sectors, events, sales training, lead sourcing and research, to ensure that you succeed in your development.
GovNet offers the opportunity to work in impressive central office locations. Providing flexible working patterns, un-capped commission and sales incentives.
GovNet provides on-going support whilst progressing in a sales career with a reputable fast-growing company. We take pride and excellence in what we do and to ensure this is maintained, we also offer full training on our company background, market sectors, events, sales training, lead sourcing and research, to ensure that you succeed in your development.
The closing date for applications is: 28th February 2019