Senior Sales Executive – Exhibitions
GovNet are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive to join our Exhibitions team in our Blackburn office. As a recognised leader in the Public Sector Events field and due to expansion and growth, this role offers candidates a sought-after opportunity in working across a portfolio of prestigious Public Sector events.
GovNet has consistently delivered innovation, thought-provoking and insightful events, ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums. All of which are specifically for the Public Sector. For over two decades, we have provided unrivalled access to reliable and up to date information and created a platform where leading experts, high profile speakers and public sector employees can network, form partnerships and work towards a common goals.
- Research and lead source using all available digital resources
- Applying a consultative approach to understand the client’s needs
- Selling exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities to private sector organisations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent and confident telephone manner
- B2B Sales experience essential – ideally in events
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach and successfully be able to research and lead source
- Money motivated and eager to learn
- A knowledge or experience of working within the Public Sector market is preferable
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Despite offering a highly competitive salary, commission, holidays, great hours of work, childcare vouchers and a pension scheme, in return we offer a dedicated sales development plan (against targets). You will also be working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of senior sales professionals, whilst progressing in a sales career fully supported by a reputable fast-growing company. We have a very successful rewards scheme which runs each quarter where you can win prizes such as weekends away and meals out, and annually with a trip abroad for the top sellers.
We take pride and excellence in what we do and to ensure this is maintained, we also offer full training on our company background, market sectors, events, sales training, lead sourcing and research, and ongoing support to ensure you succeed in your development. We can also offer you external sales training.
The closing date for applications is: 30th January 2019