Senior Marketing Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to help drive marketing performance within GovNet Conferences. GovNet Conferences run 20 high-level events per year dedicated to the public sector, ranging from education, central and local government to the NHS and wider public sector.
The Senior Marketing Executive will be supporting marketing and delegate acquisition across the portfolio of conferences. Working in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing and the marketing team, the Senior Marketing Executive will be supporting all aspects of event marketing as well as being an enthusiastic team player eager to learn.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting delegate acquisition activities for the GovNet Conferences portfolio
- Formulating strategic marketing plans which includes email marketing, social media, PPC, content and data analysis
- Identifying target markets for specific events and work with the production team to ensure all marketing angles are covered throughout the website and marketing
- Delivering forecasted revenue on specific events by hitting registration and onsite targets
- Analysing the effectiveness of your marketing activities
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing on daily, weekly and monthly figures
- Supporting the creation and design of conference websites to ensure all USPs are highlighted and sites are SEO optimised
- Liaising with key stakeholders, media partners and contras for marketing purposes
What we are Looking for:
- Experience with paid for conferences
- Strategically minded
- Proficient in the use of email editors and delivery systems and marketing analysis tools
- Expert in email marketing
- Technically savvy and data-driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritise, work to deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Team player
- Proactive problem-solver and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to drive a team forward and take on responsibilities
- A passion for marketing channels and testing those channels through strategic campaigns
- Interest in digital marketing
- Experience in sales
- Passion for public policy
- Marketing qualification or similar
What we offer in return:
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 30th October 2018