Sales Manager – Blockchain Live
Since 1997, Govnet has consistently delivered innovation, thought-provoking and insightful events, ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums. All of which are specifically for the Public Sector.
For almost two decades, we have provided unrivalled access to reliable and up to date information and created a platform where leading experts, high profile speakers and public sector employees can network, form partnerships and work towards a common goal
A hands on Sales Management role selling and directly managing a sales executive. Working alongside the Sales Director, the Sales Manager is a functional role ensuring that the sales operation operates at its most efficient in terms of resourcing, performance, motivation and skill sets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell space and drive sales campaigns across Blockchain Live portfolio
- Ensure that all targets are met, and KPI’s adhered to
- Drive new business to the portfolio
- Manage sales executive
- Run the day-to-day training and management and appraisals of the sales team
- Responsible for weekly sales targets confirmed with Sales Director and Portfolio Director
- Continually recruit, train, motivate and develop sales team
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in events
- Provide quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Collaborate with the Sales Director and Portfolio Director to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Hold daily/weekly sales meetings with sales team.
What we are Looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Sales Manager managing exhibition and or conference model events
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment (preferably in the events/conference arena although not essential)
- Significant experience in sales with a demonstrated successful sales record of high value sales activity in a B2B environment
- Experience of working within he tech events space
- A hunger to reach and exceed targets
- A tenacious ‘can do’ approach to work
- Strong people management experience and skills
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively with all levels across the business
- Must be professional, resilient, approachable, diligent, and have a flexible approach to work
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills
What we offer in return:
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, great commission, holidays, great hours of work and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 30th October 2018