Sales Executive – Blockchain Live
GovNet is the UK’s leading events’ company for the Public Sector, running over 400 events per year ranging from exhibitions and summits to conferences, briefings and training courses. The business has around 160 staff based in offices in London, Manchester, Blackburn and Birmingham.
For almost two decades, we have provided unrivalled access to reliable and up to date information and created a platform where leading experts, high profile speakers and public sector employees can network, form partnerships and work towards a common goal.
As a recognised leader in the Blockchain events space field and due to expansion and growth, this role offers candidates a sought-after opportunity in selling highly lucrative sponsorship and exhibition spaces across a portfolio of prestigious events to the private sector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will have an excellent understanding of selling creative solutions to our target markets.
- Possess strong knowledge of sales processes and structure, be able to research and source your own leads.
- Strong sales approach with proven experience of cold calling.
- Has solid experience in selling lucrative products, identifying potential new markets/business opportunities, highlight and present to Sales Manager
- Be fully conversant with a range of our products and be prepared to make a large number of pitches to secure business.
- High attention to detail and have worked in a pressurised, professional environment.
- Act as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching, closing, new and existing business/clients.
- Reaching and exceeding weekly average targets as set out by the Head of Sales.
- Achieve personal annual targets and continually to review own sales performance which contributes to overall sales team targets.
- Business partner with internal departments, record sales accurately and work with our credit control team.
What we are Looking for:
A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in selling B2B with a demonstrable track record and have proven sales success and achievements in selling lucrative products.
You should have flair and experience in researching, sourcing own leads, with high levels of creativity a confident sales negotiator and be comfortable in selling to high-level decision makers. Apart from being self-motivated, resilient with excellent persuasion skills, you must be self-driven, focused to achieve weekly targets and be able to work well within a team as well as on your own initiative.
Ideally you should have experience of exhibition sales or experience of the emerging tech industry selling niche products with a substantial net value.
What we offer in return:
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 30th October 2018