GovNet are Britain’s leading public sector events and publishing organisation. We are comprised of several divisions covering events, seminars, expos, training courses and publications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to drive marketing performance within GovNet Conferences. GovNet Conferences run 20 high-level events per year dedicated to the public sector, ranging from education, central and local government to the NHS and wider public sector.
The Marketing Manager is in charge of driving forward marketing and delegate acquisition across the portfolio of conferences. Working in close collaboration with the Senior Marketing Manager and Division Director, the Marketing Manager will be experienced in marketing events as well as being an enthusiastic leader in their own right.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with paid for conferences
- Strategically minded
- Proficient in the use of email editors and delivery systems and marketing analysis tools
- Expert in email marketing
- Technically savvy and data-driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritise, work to deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Team player
- Proactive problem-solver and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to drive a team forward and take on responsibilities
- A passion for marketing channels and testing those channels through strategic campaigns
- Interest in digital marketing
- Experience in sales
- Passion for public policy
- Marketing qualification or similar
Working with us
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work, childcare vouchers scheme and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 30th April 2018