Since 1997, Govnet has consistently delivered innovation, thought-provoking and insightful events, ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums. All of which are specifically for the Public Sector.
For almost two decades, we have provided unrivalled access to reliable and up to date information and created a platform where leading experts, high profile speakers and public sector employees can network, form partnerships and work towards a common goal.
A position has become available for a Marketing Executive to join our growing Govnet Exhibitions Team. The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for multi-channel marketing primarily for delegate and visitor acquisition and generation.
Main duties and responsibilites:
- Management of email marketing campaigns from design to delivery
- Delegate acquisition
- Day-to-day general enquiries from visitors
- Website updates and content management
- Social Media content management and execution
- 3rd Party/Stakeholder management to ensure agreements are being fulfilled
- Marketing design asset creation including; brochures, flyers, digital assets, show guide and promotional materials for on and offsite
- Collating the post-exhibition report
- Assisting the event team onsite with the set-up, registration and breakdown of the events
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised marketing executive with an interest in data-driven campaigns, digital marketing and email marketing. You will be joining a leading events company, working across a wide-range of events from large exhibitions to conferences and forums.
The role will require someone with a commercial background since they will be working closely with various sales teams to increase awareness of events through a variety of marketing channels.
- One year’s experience in a marketing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets whilst working under pressure
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Experience of the importance of data in marketing
- A drive to get involved in new marketing channels and technology
- A bright and enthusiastic individual with great attention to detail and creative skills
- Understanding of HTML (preferred)
- Exhibition experience is preferable
What we Offer in Return:
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 31st August 2018