Marketing Executive – Blockchain Live
Partnership Media Group (PMG) has a long history of delivering industry-leading events focused on bringing together public and private sector ecosystems to drive system-wide reform and technological change. PMG’s core business is GovNet Communications which delivers 650+ events annually ranging from smaller training courses and forums to larger conferences and exhibitions.
In 2017 PMG launched its first major event outside the public sector called Blockchain Live which is now Europe’s largest business-led blockchain event. To capitalise on this success the portfolio and marketing team for Blockchain Live are expanding to provide 365 engagement and grow a community of loyal followers through content, digital and social media marketing while also delivering market-leading commercial and networking opportunities through the core flagship London event.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the Senior Brand Marketing Manager to deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, engagement and ultimately sponsor and visitor acquisition.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management of email marketing campaigns from design to delivery
- Management of social media channels
- Customer services and Day-to-day general enquiries from visitors
- Website updates and content management
- 3rd Party/Stakeholder management to ensure agreements are being fulfilled
- Marketing design asset creation including; brochures, flyers, digital assets, show guide and promotional materials
- Copy writing – website, email, social and digital
- Assisting the event team onsite with the set-up, registration and breakdown of the events
- Assisting the SBMM with collating and presenting the post-event report
- Partnership Liaison ensuring partners have all materials to promote our event
- Marketing support and outreach for sponsors, exhibitors, partners and speakers
- Ad-Hoc administrative tasks as and when required
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised marketing executive with an interest in data-driven content-led campaigns, digital marketing and social media marketing. The role will require someone with a commercial background since they will be working closely with various sales teams.
- At least two years’ experience in an events or technology related marketing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets whilst working under pressure
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Experience of data segmentation and selection
- A drive to get involved in new marketing channels and technology
- A bright and enthusiastic individual with great attention to detail and creative skills
Understanding of HTML (preferred)
Exhibition experience is preferable
What we offer in return:
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 30th December 2018