Internal Recruiter / Talent Acquisition
GovNet is the UK’s leading events’ company for the Public Sector, running over 650 events per year ranging from exhibitions and summits to conferences, briefings and training courses. The business has around 160 staff based in offices in London, Manchester, Blackburn and Birmingham.
We are an established and successful business, providing quality professional and business services, we have a number of sales teams, the approach is highly targeted, professional, consultative, and solution-led. The business invests in growing and developing its own talent, and in this respect graduate and entry level recruitment is a key component of the role.
The role will have an emphasis on direct sourcing of talent, via traditional and innovative online/offline channels.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management of all job adverts and job board postings
- Conducting regular meetings with hiring managers to ensure strong communication and stakeholder management
- Telephone screening candidates
- Supporting employer branding activity, including use of social media channels
- Manage strong candidate management and candidate experience
- Building and managing an effective talent pool
- Assessment Centre and interview organisation
- Liaising with agencies if required
- Processing invoices, negotiating fees and monitoring the recruitment budget
- Working with the wider HR team on recruitment and onboarding
- Producing relevant reports
- Generally providing a first class service to the business
Key skills and experience required for the role:
- Minimum 12 months of experience working in recruitment role, either internal or at a recruitment agency
- Strong administrative skills, extremely organised
- Effective relationship-builder, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, but can take on own responsibilities and prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of how to recruit high quality candidates, including Sales professionals
The role may suit a candidate looking to transition into a client-side role from an agency environment, or possibly already in-house and looking for their next step. Candidates will have solid experience of recruiting into sales and other roles.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a passion for sourcing high-quality talent and ensure excellent candidate management, in this role your contribution can have a direct impact on the success of the business.
What we Offer in Return:
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 30th September 2018