Digital Marketing Manager – Exhibitions
GovNet is the UK’s leading events’ company for the Public Sector, running over 500 events per year ranging from exhibitions and summits to conferences, briefings and training courses. The business has around 160 staff based in offices in London, Manchester, Blackburn and Birmingham.
We are an established and successful business, providing quality professional and business services, we have a number of sales teams, the approach is highly targeted, professional, consultative, and solution-led. The business invests in growing and developing its own talent, and in this respect graduate and entry level recruitment is a key component of the role.
A position has become available for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing GovNet Exhibitions Team.
A To create and implement digital campaigns to increase brand awareness, drive visitor registrations/exhibitor & delegate enquiries in to the business across all digital channels.
- Implement SEM campaigns including paid programmes, social media campaigns and implement SEO projects.
- Work closely with event Marketing Managers to plan and budget all digital marketing per event.
- Grow the show brand’s online presence via digital activity in paid and free channels.
- Oversee digital analytics/ campaign tracking to monitor benchmarks, track success and refine campaigns for website, mobile, social media and content.
- Create and execute SEO tactics to ensure first-page rankings for top keywords, incorporate SEO best practices into the website architecture and content, and deliver SEO audit to recommend plan to improve ranking.
- Day-to-day management of all digital programmes and campaigns
- To maintain a digital calendar of activity and content, ensuring total integration with other marketing activities
- Create performance reports for the Marketing Managers, measures of success in earned, owned and paid digital media. Reporting on key KPI’s across shows/events.
- Set up A/B testing to improve conversion rates across shows.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to increase conversion from platform and community.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing, or a digital related field
- Significant experience in digital marketing and communications, growing a brand’s presence
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics and related tracking technologies
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube and Instagram, with a strong sense of different community behaviours and
- Experience using social media to drive ROI and business goals
- Experience of digital media buying and remarketing tactics
- A solid understanding of how to analyse campaign effectiveness, recreate successful campaigns, optimise sub-optimal campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Adept at quickly learning a broad array of technologies and applying that knowledge to real world business problems
- At least five years’ experience, with a proven success in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
- B2B and B2C experience and ability to adapt quickly to different business verticals
- Experience in: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ), Traffic and sales/conversions as well as tracking ROI
What we offer in return:
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work and a pension, we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 30th December 2018