Delegate Acquisition Sales
GovNet are Britain’s leading public sector events and publishing organisation. We are comprised of several divisions covering events, seminars, expos, training courses and publications.
We are seeking a creative individual to join our established and growing team located at our Manchester office. You will be working in a fast-moving, challenging and target-driven environment. You will be responsible for acquiring delegation for a range of different events, from conferences for 300 high-level visitors through to forums, training courses and larger exhibitions for 3,000 visitors. You will be working hand in hand with the marketing department in order to achieve pre-determined targets. To achieve this you will be given a sales brief, access to a targeted unprecedented database of clients and leads within the private and public sector.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Aim for excellence, by having a strong drive to meet targets consistently
- Achieve weekly KPI’s and manage objection handling where required
- Thorough research on prospects and clients to ensure an understanding of their needs and requirements
- Cold-calling new business prospects
- Identify new sales opportunities from existing business
- Writing introduction emails to introduce and explain the full range of Courses/Forums/Conferences/Exhibitions
- Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
What we are looking for:
- You will have worked in a target driven environment with at least 6 month’s B2B experience
- Strong team player
- Be resilient and work under a high pressurised environment
- Be committed, enthusiastic and highly organised
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Be an excellent relationship builder
The closing date for applications is: 31st October 2017