Delegate Acquisition Sales
GovNet is the UK’s leading events’ company for the Public Sector, running over 650 events per year ranging from exhibitions and summits to conferences, briefings and training courses. The business has around 160 staff based in offices in London, Manchester, Blackburn and Birmingham. We require an organised, communicative and tech-savvy individual to join our data management team based in London.
We are seeking a creative individual to join our established and growing team located at our Manchester office. You will be working in a fast-moving, challenging and target-driven environment. You will be responsible for acquiring delegation for a range of different events, from conferences for 300 high-level visitors through to forums, training courses and larger exhibitions for 3,000 visitors. You will be working hand in hand with the marketing department in order to achieve pre-determined targets. To achieve this you will be given a sales brief, access to a targeted unprecedented database of clients and leads within the private and public sector.
Main duties and responsibilites:
- Aim for excellence, by having a strong drive to meet targets consistently
- Achieve weekly KPI’s and manage objection handling where required
- Thorough research on prospects and clients to ensure an understanding of their needs and requirements
- Cold-calling new business prospects
- Identify new sales opportunities from existing business
- Writing introduction emails to introduce and explain the full range of Courses/Forums/Conferences/Exhibitions
- Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
What we are looking for:
- You will have worked in a target driven environment with at least 6 month’s B2B experience
- Strong team player
- Be resilient and work under a high pressurised environment
- Be committed, enthusiastic and highly organised
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Be an excellent relationship builder
What we Offer in Return:
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 30th September 2018