Database Quality Officer
London or Manchester
GovNet are Britain’s leading public sector events and publishing organisation. We are comprised of several divisions covering events, seminars, expos, training courses and publications.
Main duties and responsibilites:
- Research and categorisation of customer organisations to assist the company in understanding its target market and identifying new sales and lead generation opportunities.
- Segmentation of data for email marketing campaigns, supporting marketing teams with data selection advice, counts and gap analysis reports.
- Commissioning external suppliers with data research projects, providing clear project briefs, following up cases of defective supply, and providing progress updates of ongoing projects to marketing teams.
- Cleaning data and preparing data files from various sources for upload to the marketing database.
- Industry/sector and job-role categorisation of new and existing data.
- Processing delegate-attendance data gathered at conferences and EXPOs for analysis reports and supply to third parties
What we are looking for:
- Experience using databases, database management systems and CRMs, and working with data.
- Computer literacy (Windows 7,8,10, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with email marketing and associated metrics such as click through rates
- Advanced command of Microsoft Excel, namely:
- Pivot tables
- Awareness of VBA/macros
- Attention to detail, and excellent organisation skills
- Research skills
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with the UK Public Sector, Health Sector, Education sector, and ideally the Cyber Security & Blockchain/crypto-currency markets
- SQL (specifically select queries), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access.
Working with us
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work, childcare vouchers scheme and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 30th April 2018