Database Manager & Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Database Manager & Analyst join a dynamic and growing Data Team in our London office.
Since 1997, GovNet has consistently delivered innovative, thought-provoking and insightful events, ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums. All of which are specifically for the Public Sector.
For over two decades, we have provided unrivaled access to reliable and up to date information and created a platform where leading experts, high profile speakers and public sector employees can network, form partnerships and work towards a common goal.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enhancing and developing the GovNet’s databases (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Input stringent data cleaning processes to ensure the highest market standards of data quality.
- Devise and use fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
- Integrating data bought from competitors exiting the market / event registration into the in-house database
- Identifying opportunities and weak-spots of divisional performance based on historical trends
- Analysing customer behaviour and customer loyalty
- Reporting data analysis using SQL, Python or BI Tools
- Creation of upkeep of dashboards for use of management and the sales department
- Develop a culture of continuous learning and improvement from CRM campaign activity by providing analysis and insights that inform and influence future activity
- Manage the process of agreeing measurable campaign KPIs and provision of post campaign tracking against these KPIs
- Ability to extract business requirements from Director of Data and accurately translate into technical specifications
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proficiency with SQL (will be tested), VBA and Python
- Database developer with experience of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with data visualisation tools – preferably Power BI
- Expert Excel Skills (will be tested) and with proficient Microsoft Access
- Solid analytical background, with at least 2 years of experience
- Solid numerate background, with an A-Level or equivalent in Mathematics
- Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred but not essential
- Appreciation/knowledge of email marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a willingness to learn and the desire to go above and beyond the remit of a job description.
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work, childcare vouchers and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 28th February 2019