GovNet is the UK’s leading events’ company for the Public Sector, running over 650 events per year ranging from exhibitions and summits to conferences, briefings and training courses. The business has around 160 staff based in offices in London, Manchester, Blackburn and Birmingham. We require an organised, communicative and tech-savvy individual to join our data management team based in London.
We are looking for a new Data Analyst with 2-3 years experience to join a dynamic and growing Data Team at one of the largest Public Sector Communications in the UK.
Main duties and responsibilites:
- Identifying opportunities and weak-spots of divisional performance based on historical trends
- Assisting and improving in the various reporting processes within the business
- Aiding in the automation of routine analysis tasks and leading in the creation of dashboards to dynamically display performance
- Working with key stakeholders to help translate data into understandable insights
What we are looking for:
- Solid analytical background, with at least 2 years of experience
- Proficiency with SQL, VBA and ideally Python
- Experience with data visualisation tools – preferably Power BI
- Expert Excel Skills and experience with Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred but not essential
- Appreciation/knowledge of email marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a willingness to learn and the desire to go above and beyond the remit of a job description.
What we Offer in Return:
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.
The closing date for applications is: 31st August 2018